TERMS and CONDITIONS
By booking a tour with Bayan-Auul LLC (owner of this site), you (including all persons in your group) agree to the following terms and conditions:
- In all cases you making the booking with us shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions on behalf of all the other person(s) named in the booking and who partake in the booked tour(s).
- If you agree to take tour with Bayan-Auul LLC, we will require your detailed information. Please fill Online booking form and submit.
- Trip can be cancelled by either parties. Where Bayan-Auul LLC has to cancel the whole trip before departure because of unusual circumstances beyond our control such as terrorism, natural disaster. Political instability or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary. In case of cancellation of trip by us, we will return your fund 100%, but we may not be able to be in charge of expenses you have incurred for non-refundable flights, insurance, health checkup, vaccinations, and visas.
- You must carry a valid (at least 6 months beyond your trip) passport and have obtained the appropriate visas for the countries in which you will visit during your trip and transit visas where required.
- It is your sole responsibility to book and pay for your international flights and to provide positive identification in the form of a passport or other required identification at the time of airport check-in.
- If you have special requests (including by way of dietary or medical requirements), you should inform us of such requests prior to departure. We will advise the relevant supplier of your requirements, but we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met. Furthermore, we have no liability to you if such requests are not met.
- Travel insurance is compulsory for all Bayan-Auul Trails travelers and should be taken out at the time of booking. Your travel insurance must provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation.
- Please dress appropriately and stay sensitive to cultural practices when visiting families and communities and respect local traditions, lifestyle and customs.
- Should you have any questions about your tour, contact your tour leader and our staff will do the best to rectify the matter. If we cannot resolve any issues at the time, then a written letter should be submitted to Bayan-Auul LLC within 14 days of the end of your tour. We will be able to deal with the situation to satisfy you the best.
- If you do not agree to be legally bound by the Terms & Conditions of Bayan-Auul LLC, please do not access and/or use any information belonging to Bayan-Auul LLC or at the www.maralexpedition.com website.
Published by Bayan-Auul LLC.
Updated on 28 February 2017